!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: What is Project Appleseed?  (Read 3013 times)

Offline Flame Of Liberty

What is Project Appleseed?
« on: August 16, 2012, 01:12:55 AM »
 Project Appleseed is a nationwide activity of The Revolutionary War Veterans Association, a 501(c)(3) all volunteer, non-partisan, non-profit organization, dedicated to teaching every American our shared heritage and history as well as traditional rifle marksmanship skills. Appleseed rifle marksmanship clinics are non-competitive, family-friendly, and open to all, from novice shooters to experts.

There is a $5.00 per day charge for women, and a $2.50 per day charge for youth (under 21). Peace officers, active duty military, National Guard, reserve, disabled and elected officials shoot FREE as honored guests. For all others, the cost is only $70.00 for both days, or $45.00 for one day of instruction by some of the best rifle marksmanship instructors in the nation.

Politics are not discussed at Appleseed shoots, except for the politics of 1775. You may shoot any rifle from a .22 rimfire (the Ruger 10/22 and Marlin 795 are popular) to a centerfire such as an AR, AK, SKS, M1A or M1. You will shoot approximately 250 rounds per day as you try to qualify as a Rifleman (210 Points) on a modified version of the AQT (Army Qualification Test) course of fire.

The number of slots for each shoot is limited, so pre-registration is highly encouraged to make sure a spot on the line is reserved for you. Learn More, Find Directions and Register at: http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states.html

Contact me at anytime via PM or email regarding any questions you have regarding Appleseed events and related topics. My email is magloader@hotmail.com

Flame Of Liberty
Look to the past to see to the future.

GunLink Discussion Forums

What is Project Appleseed?
« on: August 16, 2012, 01:12:55 AM »

Offline 1slickAR15

Re: What is Project Appleseed?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 10:36:44 AM »
Good info.  I am a little bit familiar with Appleseed.  I have heard a lot of people talk about it and all of it has been positive comments