!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Chief Supply Corp. 120x60 logo

Author Topic: CONTACT ME IN WEST VIRGINIA  (Read 1174 times)

Offline MEGIDDOS

CONTACT ME IN WEST VIRGINIA
« on: February 01, 2012, 09:18:12 PM »
I AM NOT USED TO THIS SORT OF THING. OVER 60 -MALE AND MARIED- VISIT SYNAGOGUE HERE B'NAI JACOB OCCASIONALLY BUT AM NOT JEWISH.HAVE BEEN TO ISRAEL THOUGH.BELONG TO NRA, GOA AND JPFO--AND OTHER GUN RIGHTS GROUPS.FEEL A NEED TO MAKE CONTACT WITH MORE JPFO PEOPLE.GUN CLUB IN ELEANOR-NRA PRESIDENTIAL CITATION CLUB- THE MEMBERS ARE CHICKEN OF THE REAL ISSUES-AN NRA TRAIT.I SAW THE PREZ OF IT ON 'YOU TUBE' CALLING SENATOR HARRY REID A GREAT DEFENDER OF THE 2ND AMENDMENT. I ALMOST FAINTED.LIKE A TV NEWS INTERVIEWER ASKING CHARLETON HESTON IF HE REALLY MEWANT ''FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS''AND HE SAYS ''OH OF COURSE NOT''. SO WHERE ARE THE JPFO PEOPLE IN WEST VIRGINIA?? I KNOW MOST JEWS ARE LIBERALS --AS I ARGUE WITH THEM AT THE SYNAGOGUE ALL THE TIME--IN THE USA BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.HIDE YOUR KIPPAS.

ROSH RAZ ZOHAR
(TOP SECET COSMIC FIRE WINDOW)

GunLink Discussion Forums

CONTACT ME IN WEST VIRGINIA
« on: February 01, 2012, 09:18:12 PM »