!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Chief Supply Corp. 120x60 logo

Author Topic: From Grants Pass  (Read 957 times)

Offline JamesAskew

From Grants Pass
« on: January 27, 2012, 05:35:55 PM »
Any one close to the Grants Pass area, let me know. Spend most of my shooting time at Range in Merlin.

GunLink Discussion Forums

From Grants Pass
« on: January 27, 2012, 05:35:55 PM »

Offline theoldgreybeard

Re: From Grants Pass
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 12:22:06 PM »
I saw your post about Grants Pass last night, but didn't notice you had replied to mine about Eugene. I was as far south as Canyonville yesterday, as I went there to take a chair to my daughter. There is a kind of crummy looking junk shop in Canyonville with a few interesting rifles in it. I'm not getting the feeling that there is a lot of response to the JPFO thing, which I don't understand. They have great resources. I tell folks about them all the time at our pistol matches at the IWLA range southwest of Eugene.
Isn't Merlin a bit of a drive from GP?

Offline JamesAskew

Re: From Grants Pass
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 01:56:30 AM »
Not at all, Merlin is the next exit from my GP exit on I-5. Thank you for the reply. I'm not shy about JPFO ether. I drove all of my coworkers nuts with it before I retired. Moved to GP to be with my Kids and Grand-kids.  I was hoping to meet some JPFO people in the area.