!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Chief Supply Corp. 120x60 logo

Author Topic: Introductionon Montana  (Read 1307 times)

Offline EMS 45

Introductionon Montana
« on: June 25, 2011, 10:31:48 PM »
EMS 45, I am a retired US Army Special Forces SergeantMajor. Currently located in Western Montana. I am a Nationally Registered Paramedic and a NRA certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection in the home and P.P. Outside the Home. I compete in both USPSA and IDPA.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Introductionon Montana
« on: June 25, 2011, 10:31:48 PM »

Offline Uncle Buck

Re: Introductionon Montana
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 09:37:55 AM »
Welcome to Gunlink. Hope to see you posting.

What type of gun do you use for competing in USPSA and IDPA matches?  (I have to admit my ignorance here, I have heard of these competitions, but the only competition I have watch since I retired was the Cowboy Stuff.)

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 06:32:31 PM »
Hi, EMS 45.

I noticed that we had another MT member (kohana) sign up and post here and I figured I'd let you know in case you miss that post.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums, don't forget to make your introductions in the New Members Forum.

Offline 01marzie

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 07:24:54 PM »
Hi to all Montanans:

Just 10 minutes ago I registered.  I am not sure if I am posting correctly as I am not very computer savvy.  I enjoy shooting a semi, and my 243 rifle.  Not expert, but utilize safe gun handling rules, belong to a gun club here in glorious N.W. Montana, and support the 2nd Amendment. I am a member of NRA, AND JPFO.  Would appreciate if someone responds,  and tells me that I am posting correctly.  Just say Hi to a new member from Montana.   Marzie