!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Chief Supply Corp. 120x60 logo

Author Topic: Phx highway shooter  (Read 1363 times)

Offline DougInDeep

• GunLink Member
Phx highway shooter
« on: September 08, 2015, 10:51:45 PM »
Stay safe!

http://www.abc15.com/news/state/silent-witness-reward-into-interstate-10-shootings-increased-to-20000

The Arizona Department of Public Safety says they are investigating 9 incidents in last 10 days tied to Valley freeway shootings.

The reward for information on who has been shooting at vehicles along Interstate 10 has increased to $20,000.

In a news conference Tuesday night, DPS Director Frank Milstead said this is a priority for his department and the state of Arizona.

DPS is partnering with the ATF, FBI and Phoenix police to continue around-the-clock monitoring.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Phx highway shooter
« on: September 08, 2015, 10:51:45 PM »

Offline Askdrfootball

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
Re: Phx highway shooter
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 05:08:23 PM »
It's concerning even to
Those of us who live "Up in the High Country" if it can happen on "I-10, it can happen on I-17"

Offline destroyer

• GunLink Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 11:33:40 AM »
Did it turn out to be a slingshot or did I hear wrong?

Offline Askdrfootball

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 05:02:26 PM »
Sorry I did not get back to this thread. The final determination was the Copy cat used a professional Air Gun( prob something in the 1400Fps range like some of the stuff from Umarex). The "Original" was arrested, found to be a prohibited possessor, and is back in jail. But with a father like his who claims he is innocent, we just pray he does not act again because I'm sure his Father will buy him another gun again. I still don't believe the State police's and Sheriff Joe's detectives theories that it was a short barreled 9MM pistol are BS,...and they don't want people to know that the highways are vulnerable to attack by a long range rifle 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk