!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Chief Supply Corp. 120x60 logo

Author Topic: New from IL.  (Read 670 times)

Offline Nod

• GunLink Member
New from IL.
« on: January 27, 2015, 10:28:36 AM »
Hi, just found this site while doing a search on KelTec P11's. Enjoyed the P11 Project posts. I've owned my P11 since 1995 when they first came out. Mine has a 3 digit serial number so it's one of the first ones. I've done a few modifications to mine but I'll be re-reading the Project posts to see what else I can do. I also saw that Aliengear holsters are popular here, we just got CC here in IL. and I was considering their holsters.  Hope to read more posts and learn. Thanks for having me.

GunLink Discussion Forums

New from IL.
« on: January 27, 2015, 10:28:36 AM »

Offline LivingDeadGirl

• GunLink Member
Re: New from IL.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 06:29:54 PM »
Welcome to GunLink. I hope you find the information from the P11 project helpful. It is a fun pistol. I'm hoping to get my CCW license in February.

I don't have a lot of experience with the alien gear holsters, so I can't comment too much on them.iknow others use their holsters, so if you have a specific question just ask.

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Re: New from IL.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 08:40:54 PM »
Welcome.  Glad to see that you made it in.

We're still pursuing perfection for the P11 and we now have our eyes on a PF9.