!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: NRA At Rapid City, SD. Cabela's  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Chazzar10

• marketplace
NRA At Rapid City, SD. Cabela's
« on: September 19, 2011, 12:40:53 PM »
I removed my thoughts felt uncomfortable with forwarding of what I had to say sorry
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 03:25:12 PM by Chazzar10 »
Live Free or Die

GunLink Discussion Forums

NRA At Rapid City, SD. Cabela's
« on: September 19, 2011, 12:40:53 PM »

Offline Uncle Buck

Re: NRA At Rapid City, SD. Cabela's
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 03:57:12 PM »
I do not think the political climate is ripe yet to repeal all gun laws.

Remember when people cried "The streets will run red will blood!" if we let anybody conceal carry?  Little hits against a big rock will eventually break it. 

Does the NRA play politics?  Yes, but they play them smartly.  Anyone who proposes eliminating all gun regulations will be lucky to see a Congressman or Senator.

Offline Uncle Buck

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 02:10:26 PM »
I understand what you are saying, but remember all the problems with just getting Heller to the Supreme Court?

Pictures of gangsters doing drive-by shooting with fully automatic weapons will scare away quite a few people.

The anti-s are slowly loosing ground.  Wait until they get to the bottom and then hand them their butts.

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 09:17:28 AM »
Great discussion.  Would love to see more people chime in with their thoughts.

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 12:51:11 PM »
Moved topic from South Dakota board to here so that more people have a chance to join in the discussion.

Offline Chazzar10

• marketplace
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 08:45:38 PM »
                         I have to reply, look at the hypocrisy of these agencies. They are against us having NFA type weapons that possession is protected by the bill of rights. They use machine guns and short barred silenced guns to kill citizens that have these same type of weapons that may or may not be registered. Its like the DEA growing and selling illegal drugs to finance their fight against illegal drugs. The Federal Government has powers not rights! We have the right to own these weapons for lawful use and ownership no matter what the politicians like or  disapprove of.  Ruby Ridge  a wife and son killed because Randy Weaver cut a  shotgun barrel short of the 16inche mark for a ATF undercover agent and paid for it with the lives of his wife and son . And Waco evidence was fabricated to go after those people and when it went wrong evidence was illegally destroyed. I do not agree at all with the politics of those people but they were killed because of  the thought they may have what Government considers illegal weapons.

Iran-Contra and Fast & Furious scandals and who knows what else, the citizens that are under scrutiny  but have a better lawful record then our Government and politicians have. If  their should be “gun control” it should be  on our Government not the lawful citizens of this great country.  Government agency employees of  these scandals are never charged with any type of crime, their usually transferred,  reassigned to a another position or forced to retire and never held accountable for their actions. Instead of that we should prosecute them with the same vigor and callousness that lawful citizens are when they exercise their right to keep and bear arms no matter the type of firearm they have.

I’m a Patriot not a anarchist or believe we should illegally over throw are Government, the resulting revolution could put in power a worse form of Government or empower a dictator. Look at Germany and Russia after their revolutions they had a Government far worse than the Czar of Russia ever was.  We must have Government oversight and accountability and to hold them to the same laws they enforce on us not revolution.  And as far as gangs shooting up the streets with autos its already happening. Just watch gangland on TV and see how they obtain all the weapons they want and not once have I ever heard or seen that they would carry or use these weapons but the “gun control laws” prevented them from doing so. I like and care for our Country and  I’ll save my love for GOD and my family.
Live Free or Die