!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Knob Creek fall 2018 machine gun shoot  (Read 1939 times)

Offline TheHarleyB

• GunLink Member
Knob Creek fall 2018 machine gun shoot
« on: September 18, 2018, 05:12:10 PM »
Less than a month away. I think I'm going to try to make it out this year. What are the good deals to look for? What's the best day to go? At $15 a head to get in, I'd only go once!

http://www.knobcreekrange.com/events/featured-events/machine-gun-shoot

The Machine Gun Shoot & Military Gun Show is a bi-annual event, typically held on the second weekend of April and October. The next Machine Gun Shoot takes place on October 12, 13 & 14, 2018.
Click here to view the Machine Gun Shoot schedule The participants are machine gun dealers, collectors and enthusiasts from all over the country. The Machine Gun Shoot itself consists of three days of machine gun shooting, dealer displays, shooting competitions and a spectacular Saturday Night Shoot.  The machine gunners are shooting at a wide variety of used appliances, abandoned vehicles, and barrels of fuel with pyrotechnic charges attached. The pyrotechnic charges are painted orange for the shooter to see. The charges are set off by the impact of the bullets, creating large mushroom clouds and fireballs from hell! (Click here to see a video of one of our machine gun shoots) Their objective is to destroy everything down range. A wide variety of rare and exotic weaponry will be on display for all to see, such as Water Cooled Brownings, Mini-guns, AK-47’s, MG-42’s, Tommy Guns, M-16’s, Vickers belt fed, Uzi’s, MP5’s & many others too numerous to mention. A big thank you to our sponsors.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vm3-BQRJU[/youtube]

GunLink Discussion Forums

Knob Creek fall 2018 machine gun shoot
« on: September 18, 2018, 05:12:10 PM »

Offline Gunz

• Industry Member
  • Louisville-based FFL dealer
    • Gunz Inc.
Re: Knob Creek fall 2018 machine gun shoot
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 05:16:23 PM »
Our shop is just a couple miles from the KCR range. We've set up a table out there before but it's a lot of work and we don't get much chance to go see all of the action. Plus it's hard to staff both the table and the store.

I think a couple of our guys go out there to watch. You can hear the big BOOMs from all around the area.
(502) 935-GUNZ
10970 Dixie Hwy
Louisville, KY
www.GunzInc.com
Facebook
Twitter