!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: First Responder/Military Charity Raffle. 1 ticket=52 chances to win a gun.  (Read 3276 times)

Offline stayjueng

• GunLink Member
The owner of the company Sinner Mass Fabrications, was a Scout Sniper in the USMC. They do custom gun mods, but are doing a cool fundraiser, figured y’all may be interested in the 10-4 Charity Raffle.

Check out the fundraiser. You can choose where to send your portion of the donation and they give you a cool can holder for a raffle ticket! 52 total guns will be raffled off, guaranteed winner every week. sinnermass.com/tenfour

GunLink Discussion Forums

Offline stayjueng

• GunLink Member
The owner of the company Sinner Mass Fabrications, was a Scout Sniper in the USMC. They do custom gun mods, but are doing a cool fundraiser, figured y’all may be interested in the 10-4 Charity Raffle.

Check out the fundraiser. You can choose where to send your portion of the donation and they give you a cool can holder for a raffle ticket! 52 total guns will be raffled off, guaranteed winner every week. sinnermass.com/tenfour

Offline masfonos

That's pretty cool.  😀 I may get in on that, I won a rifle in one of those "one ticket for ## gun drawings" things a couple years ago.  Do they say how much of each ticket goes to the charities or how many have been sold so far?

Offline stayjueng

• GunLink Member
That's pretty cool.  I may get in on that, I won a rifle in one of those "one ticket for ## gun drawings" things a couple years ago.  Do they say how much of each ticket goes to the charities or how many have been sold so far?
You have the option to choose a specific charity or evenly distribute the contribution. I want to say it’s $10 total contribution. From what I last heard they’ve sold about 100 in the past week or two.

www.sinnermass.com/tenfour

Offline rutlege

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
Nice! They only show 20 gun prizes, the rest are probably hipoints and jennings. There are some nice guns in those 20 though.

Offline stayjueng

• GunLink Member
Nice! They only show 20 gun prizes, the rest are probably hipoints and jennings. There are some nice guns in those 20 though.
Haha no, the did that just to shed some light on some of the unique stuff they are offering. On the flyer you can see the rest of the brands. Sigs, Glocks and Remingtons aren’t as sexy as a B&T.

Offline rutlege

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
Haha no, the did that just to shed some light on some of the unique stuff they are offering. On the flyer you can see the rest of the brands. Sigs, Glocks and Remingtons aren’t as sexy as a B&T.

lol I was mostly kidding. I figured they're all pretty decent. There are 5 or 6 on the featured list that I'd really be excited to win. In any case a new gun is a new gun. I never win anything though. We'll see how my next paycheck looks.

Offline stayjueng

• GunLink Member

lol I was mostly kidding. I figured they're all pretty decent. There are 5 or 6 on the featured list that I'd really be excited to win. In any case a new gun is a new gun. I never win anything though. We'll see how my next paycheck looks.
Haha you’ll never hit a homer in if you don’t swing the bat! $2/week ain’t shabby for a new freedom stick.