!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Gun shows for 2011  (Read 3889 times)

Offline Uncle Buck

Gun shows for 2011
« on: June 20, 2011, 05:38:23 AM »
http://www.americangunshows.com/GunShows/MO-GunShows.htm  This list new gun shows in the State of Missouri for the rest of 2011.  Check the list and see what is near you.

Go to the tab "Gun Shows" and click that to find your state.

There are other sites that also list gun shows, so feel free to post them also. 

GunLink Discussion Forums

Gun shows for 2011
« on: June 20, 2011, 05:38:23 AM »

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Re: Gun shows for 2011
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 10:59:02 AM »
Great site, Uncle Buck.  That sure makes it a lot easier than scouring a bunch of different websites to find them.  I generally don't find out about the ones around me until the day-of or the day after.   :(

Does it seem like it's a pretty comprehensive list or have you noticed any shows that didn't show up on the list?

Offline Uncle Buck

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 10:45:12 PM »
There are still small shows that do not show up on the list, but the bigger ones seem to be there.

Offline masfonos

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 11:11:24 AM »
Nice link.  The big shows are where the deals are at anyway.  Most of the little shows, the people have ridiculous prices on everything.  Better beef jerky there though  :D

Offline Uncle Buck

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 11:43:18 AM »
  I like the little shows because I can find things (equipment and supplies) easier.  They are usually a little more expensive, but when I do not have compete against a thousand others, I like it.

I collect old ammunition boxes and by the time I get to some of the bigger shows, they are either gone or the dealers do not want to negotiate. 

Both venues have their advantages.

Offline SharpsShooter

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 09:30:31 PM »
Nice list.  I usually find out about about them after they are over and I spot an advertisement in a outdated newspaper.  That or someone will tell me about the great deal they got there that I missed out on.