!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Phx highway shooter  (Read 3389 times)

Offline DougInDeep

• GunLink Member
Phx highway shooter
« on: September 08, 2015, 10:51:45 PM »
Stay safe!

http://www.abc15.com/news/state/silent-witness-reward-into-interstate-10-shootings-increased-to-20000

The Arizona Department of Public Safety says they are investigating 9 incidents in last 10 days tied to Valley freeway shootings.

The reward for information on who has been shooting at vehicles along Interstate 10 has increased to $20,000.

In a news conference Tuesday night, DPS Director Frank Milstead said this is a priority for his department and the state of Arizona.

DPS is partnering with the ATF, FBI and Phoenix police to continue around-the-clock monitoring.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Phx highway shooter
« on: September 08, 2015, 10:51:45 PM »

Offline Askdrfootball

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
Re: Phx highway shooter
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 05:08:23 PM »
It's concerning even to
Those of us who live "Up in the High Country" if it can happen on "I-10, it can happen on I-17"

Offline destroyer

• GunLink Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 11:33:40 AM »
Did it turn out to be a slingshot or did I hear wrong?

Offline Askdrfootball

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 05:02:26 PM »
Sorry I did not get back to this thread. The final determination was the Copy cat used a professional Air Gun( prob something in the 1400Fps range like some of the stuff from Umarex). The "Original" was arrested, found to be a prohibited possessor, and is back in jail. But with a father like his who claims he is innocent, we just pray he does not act again because I'm sure his Father will buy him another gun again. I still don't believe the State police's and Sheriff Joe's detectives theories that it was a short barreled 9MM pistol are BS,...and they don't want people to know that the highways are vulnerable to attack by a long range rifle 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk