!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Snipers, Inc on NGC - Watch it next Monday 6/27  (Read 2082 times)

Offline masfonos

Snipers, Inc on NGC - Watch it next Monday 6/27
« on: June 22, 2011, 03:31:58 PM »
The son of one of my buddies from another forum will be on TV next Monday, June 27th at 9:00pm (Eastern) or 8:00pm (Central) when National Geographic Channel will broadcast SNIPERS, INC.  This is a one-hour documentary about Ronnie Barrett and Barrett Firearms.  Nick Ranstad will be in a segment of the program since he operated with the Barrett sniper rifle in Afghanistan - setting the American record with a 1.3 mile confirmed kill.

Nick's deployment in Afghanistan sparked an online troop support movement bearing his name (Team Ranstad) in which literally tons of supplies and gear has been sent to soldiers in the field to help them operate.  For details on Team Ranstad or how to get involved in this organization (100% of whose proceeds go directly to the troops with no organizational overhead at all), just post here or send me a PM.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Snipers, Inc on NGC - Watch it next Monday 6/27
« on: June 22, 2011, 03:31:58 PM »

Offline 1slickAR15

Re: Snipers, Inc on NGC - Watch it next Monday 6/27
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 10:42:28 AM »
i think ive seen that guy on another gun forum