!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: 2 Las Vegas men charged with stealing 60+ guns from SHOT Show  (Read 3173 times)

Offline GunLink_SHOT_19

• Global Moderator
  • SHOT Show 2019 Coverage
    • GunLink SHOT Coverage
Two Las Vegas men were charged on Wednesday with stealing more than 60 firearms during the Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade Show in January, court records show.

During the SHOT Show, Eduardo Limon, 28, and Jamikko Foster, 27, worked as forklift operators stole 65 firearms, including machine guns and silencers.

According to a criminal complaint, both men are facing federal charges possession of a stolen firearm and possession of an unregistered firearm. Federal prosecutors said Foster was facing additional charges of theft of a firearm from a Federal Firearms Licensee and unlawful possession of a machine gun.

Limon and Foster were both released based on their own recognizance, but were restricted from possessing weapons

The list of weapons and accessories Foster and Limon stole included:

Glock pistols
Advanced Armament silencers
Sauer & Sons rifles
Remington machine guns, rifles and pistols

https://www.fox5vegas.com/news/two-las-vegas-men-charged-with-stealing-more-than-guns/article_cc266a34-307b-11e9-8e7c-f3b74d9c6135.html

List of stolen firearms:

ATF Affidavit, Foster

Message me to see your company here during our 2019 Show coverage!

GunLink Discussion Forums

Offline LivingDeadGirl

• Team GunLink
  • GunLink Member
Re: 2 Las Vegas men charged with stealing 60+ guns from SHOT Show
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 10:05:14 AM »
Did they think no one would notice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Cityalex

• GunLink Member
Re: 2 Las Vegas men charged with stealing 60+ guns from SHOT Show
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 06:23:54 AM »
Considered as a story that should be used to share knowledge among other groups as well Conclude i agree