!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: New belt so need new holster  (Read 2410 times)

Offline JamesCollins

• GunLink Member
New belt so need new holster
« on: March 30, 2020, 06:09:43 PM »
Anyone else sitting around ordering new gear online!?

feel like Right now I cc Glock19, iwb with Kore 1.5" tactical belt (my favorite belt) and I want to look at a new holster and the new kore 1.75" garrison belt. Holds more mags and gear. So I wanted some feedback on any new holsters folks have tried or would recommend that wil work with my glock and 1.75" belt? 

GunLink Discussion Forums

New belt so need new holster
« on: March 30, 2020, 06:09:43 PM »

Offline TheHarleyB

• GunLink Member
Re: New belt so need new holster
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 11:01:00 PM »
My 1.5" belt doesn't take up the whole loop on all of my jeans, but it fits in my pants that have narrower loops so I never got into the wider belts.  I like my Bravo Concealment holster but they only ship with 1.5 clips. If you already have a favorite holster, check out https://holsterbuilder.com/, they sell all kinds of parts for building holsters. They may have 1.75 clips that will fit it. Safariland and Blackhawk do a lot of holsters for LEO duty belts, so they have ones that will fit 1.75

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 12:40:35 AM »
When we talked to the Kore Essentials rep at SHOT Show he showed us a prototype 1.75" belt and told us that that was the next thing coming from them. We haven't got a chance to try one yet, but we might get ahold of one.

https://www.facebook.com/GunLink.Info/photos/a.446113468775107/2634554956597603/

Offline JamesCollins

• GunLink Member
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 05:45:35 PM »
Since my last post I’ve clearly had a lot of time on my hands at home to do my research and order my new setup- so I
went back to kore and picked up their new garrison belt. I measured it and it really is a full 1.75 inches wide as the company states. Same ratchet system as other belts which I am familiar with an really like.

I went with the Kydex IWB and loaded up the belt- the Garrison could handle the holster and with the wider belt I can now carry more mags and a knife now. My wife thinks it’s a bit crazy to see all this loaded up and doubts it can hold the weight but I showed her how to adjust the belt tighter to my waist for support.