General Category > NSSF SHOT Show

The GunLink 2016 SHOT Show Thread - The Wait IS OVER!

(1/10) > >>

GunLink:

2016 SHOT SHOW
Januay 19-22, 2016
Sands Expo & Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV

TargetDate = "1/19/2016 05:30 AM"; BackColor = ""; ForeColor = "green"; CountActive = true; CountStepper = -1; LeadingZero = true; DisplayFormat = "%%D%% Days %%H%% Hours %%M%% Minutes %%S%% Seconds"; FinishMessage = "SHOT Show is finally here!";

It's that time of year again:  SHOT Show is just around the corner and show preps have begun around GunLink HQ.  Planes and hotels are being booked, plans are being made, and the anticipation is building. 

As usual, the GunLink team will be there to see it all; from the pre-show range day to the closing of the exhibit hall, we'll be bringing you all the news about this year's latest and greatest innovations in the shooting, hunting, and outdoor industries.  The newest firearms that may or may not even be on the shelves yet, the sneakiest camo patterns, the ruggedest gear, the most accurate ammo... all of it!

So be sure to stick with the GunLink family of sites leading up to the 2016 SHOT Show to stay up to date on what you can expect to see at the show and keep a close eye on the GunLink Forums, GunLink Blog, and GunLink social media feeds all through the show so you don't miss a thing!

GunLink 2016 SHOT Show Coverage
made possible in part by:

Brownells - Serious About Firearms Since 1939

National Rifle Association

Gun Laws by State

The Carry Academy

Wise Food Storage

Northwood Components

Gunz Inc.

Your name/logo/link here!

Check out the GunL.ink Firearms Link Shortener

Want to get involved with GunLink coverage of the 2016 SHOT Show? Contact us today.

Askdrfootball:
This will be Year 4 for the Firearms Chat Team. We're booked( had a harder time this year because of other conventions, I was told 80% of LV was already booked by the ON Peak staffer that took my call. Next year we book in July!

We will be Podcasting from a Conference room "Just down the hall" from the Media Center:Tue-Thur From 3-5Pm and Wrapping the Show on Friday from 2-3:30 Pm...
Currently Vetting Guests for Spots.

leadfarmer:
It's always fun to see what will come out next. I'm surprised at waht they think is a good enough idea to try to launch sometimes but thats easy to say when you're not the one dreaming up new ideas. I couldn't even guess at what they are going to come up with.

LivingDeadGirl:
like Cheaper Than Dirts double barrel shotgun? That thing was a beast.

leadfarmer:

--- Quote from: LivingDeadGirl on December 07, 2015, 04:47:03 PM ---like Cheaper Than Dirts double barrel shotgun? That thing was a beast.

--- End quote ---

What's the big improvement with a double barrel shotgun?  I've been shooting trap with one for years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version