!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Ladies' Shooting Club  (Read 2485 times)

Offline Keeping the Piece

• Industry Member
  • marketplace
  • Equipping & Empowering Women in Central KY
    • Keeping the Piece
Ladies' Shooting Club
« on: October 03, 2011, 07:05:11 PM »
Women's Shooting Club meets at Smokin' Guns in Paris, KY every 3rd Saturday from 10:30 am to noon.  Each month we cover a different defensive shooting skill, do drills focused on integration of that skill until noon, then go out to lunch.  

Next club is December 17th.  Cost per month is $15, which may be prepaid at http://www.keepingthepiece.com/shooting_club.htm

December's defensive shooting skill will be shooting in low light.  No, we will not be shooting in the dark, but we will learn 4 methods of shooting with flashlights.

If you have never attended club, you will be required to complete one hour of private instruction with the Instructor to ensure knowledge of safety and proper gun handling.  

To join, call Colleene at 859-707-5527.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 10:49:10 PM by Keeping the Piece »

GunLink Discussion Forums

Ladies' Shooting Club
« on: October 03, 2011, 07:05:11 PM »

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Re: Ladies' Shooting Club
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 10:26:48 PM »
Thanks for posting, KTP.

Your link was broken but I found the right one so I edited your post to point it at the right place.  Hope you don't mind.

I'll also mention that, as per the linked page Smokin' Guns is in Paris, KY.

Keep up the good work   :)