!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Giveaway - Buy One Get One Free Machine Gun Shoot Admission and More!  (Read 2247 times)

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Stuff to give away for the machine gun shoot.

We've got a couple deals to give away to a lucky GunLink.info reader.  Noting big and nothing as tangible as SpringStrutters Case XX Knife Giveaway, but it's a little something.

The first deal is a buy one get one free admission to the Spring 2011 KCR Machine Gun Shoot and Military Gun Show on Sunday, April 10th.  That will save you $10 on seeing "the greatest show on earth."  The second deal is $5 off any past Machine Gun Shoot DVD in stock at KCR.  The third deal is 10% off any .50 BMG rifles in stock at the KCR shop.  That could add up to some BIG savings on a BIG rifle!

Don't feel too special, there are plenty of these coupons out there floating around.  KCR was kind enough to mail me these coupons but, unfortunately, no GunLink representatives will be able to attend this shoot.  Our loss is your gain.

We'll mail all three coupons via USPS to one random person who posts asks to be entered in this thread.  It's a great deal to save some money for someone who's planning to go anyway or is thinking about going.

Just post on this thread and you're entered.  I'll post the winner early on April 1st.  It's your job to claim the stuff by April 3rd (preferably as early as possible...like the afternoon of the 1st so I can mail it ASAP and you'll have it in time) by sending me a site IM with the mailing info.

While you're here, please feel free to look around the site and participate in the forums.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 06:38:11 PM by GunLink »

GunLink Discussion Forums