!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Kill the NRA billboard shows up in Kentucky  (Read 2268 times)

Offline TheHarleyB

• GunLink Member
Kill the NRA billboard shows up in Kentucky
« on: February 20, 2018, 04:16:35 PM »
This showed up on the twitter account of a talk radio host from Louisville calling for people to "kill the NRA". Note that it also has an anti-Tump "resist 45" graffiti on the same billboard

GunLink Discussion Forums

Kill the NRA billboard shows up in Kentucky
« on: February 20, 2018, 04:16:35 PM »

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Re: Kill the NRA billboard shows up in Kentucky
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 11:22:38 AM »
Ok.

I AM the NRA and So Are You
Why the Anti-Gun Left Hates You Personally
Year after year, election cycle after election cycle, misguided astroturf group after misguided astroturf group; the rhetoric from the anti-gun left remains the same.  No matter which politician or Bloomberg/Soros puppet is spouting it, it is is the same tired old tune:  “Blame the NRA,” “The NRA must be stopped,” “Congress is beholden to the NRA,” “Blah blah blah blah Gun Lobby.“

And then, there is the the typical hateful intolerance and hypocrisy from the violent anti-gun zealots, like the University of Cincinnati administrator who recently suggested that, to save the country, people must “Kill the NRA.”  What about “celebrities” like former television child stars who send vulgar tweets blaming the NRA when a criminal murders cops with their own guns or aging rock musicians from bands formed nearly 3½ decades ago who claim that they are “definitely more afraid of the NRA than of any Muslim terrorist.”  Or the recent group of childish malcontents who don’t rate a mention by name who took to social media hoping to win hearts and minds with vulgar language and obscene images along with their anti-gun rhetoric.  And don’t forget the constant onslaught of “witty” political cartoons which demonize the NRA, such as the winner who depicts the United States Congress worshiping at the alter of the NRA, complete with bloody footprints leading the way – which is ironic considering the blood that must surely cover anti-gunners’ feet when they dance in the blood of the victims after every widely-reported tragedy and the blood on their hands from the gun control measures which have
... (continue reading)

http://blog.gunlink.info/2016/08/15/i-am-the-nra-and-so-are-you/

UC isn't that far from Louisville:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 11:41:59 AM by GunLink »

Offline masfonos

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 11:51:22 AM »
I saw the billboard on my way to a show in Lousiville last weekend. I thought that it was pretty obvious that it was graffiti but apparently a lot of people thought that it was a real billboard that somebody paid to have put up. Louisville news had a story with a statement from Outfront Media saying that it wasn't them that it was vandalism.  http://www.wave3.com/story/37540971/company-says-kill-the-nra-message-on-i-65-billboard-was-vandalism
It's funny how they don't seem to be in a hurry to take it down. Imagine if it said something like "Kill (insert any leftist group here)".

That "resist 45" BS is all over the place around that whole city. That's pretty typical of a certain type of scumbag who might have those types of sentiments... vandalism (and probably other crimes), no respect for property, impotent rage, sniveling and whining. I thought "they" were supposed to be peaceful and tolerant. How does that reconcile with calling for the murder of millions of people just because they disagree with them?

Offline TheHarleyB

• GunLink Member

Offline LivingDeadGirl

• GunLink Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 04:21:40 PM »
The mayor of Louisville is quick to jump on board the racism train, he went so far as to put together a panel of people to take in comments from the public about public art displays to determine what can stay, what can go up, etc.  I agree if this said kill the (insert sjw group of choice), it never would have been up long enough to make the news.

Also of note, when the NRA convention was in Louisville, crime dropped a lot that week. Enough that it was a news article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline masfonos

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 06:02:01 PM »
Crime didn't just drop a little bit, it dropped quite a bit while NRA was in town. Mayor Fischer and his cronies were up in arms and the anti-gunners were sure it was going to be a blood bath. After it was all over, no extra crime, a reduction in crime, etc.... not a word about the massive economic benefit from having the big show in town either.

https://gunfreezone.net/index.php/2016/05/26/2016-nra-annual-meeting-the-crime-report/