!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: IOS updates  (Read 2561 times)

Offline hammerham

• GunLink Member
IOS updates
« on: May 24, 2013, 08:52:23 AM »
When could we get an IOS update for the IPAD  . It would be nice if the IPAD Version would be able to Display the information from the information files of MYGunDB (the stuff we write in to describe our gun).

hammerham

GunLink Discussion Forums

IOS updates
« on: May 24, 2013, 08:52:23 AM »

Offline Wolfrage

• Industry Member
  • marketplace
    • The MyGunDB firearm inventory system
Re: IOS updates
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 11:53:03 AM »
Actually, the plan is that when I reach version 2.0 of the Desktop app, it in theory should have all the core functions essentially done.  At that point, I plan on doing a full rewrite from scratch, backend and interface.  Since this is written in Adobe AIR, it can use the same backend code in the Desktop and Mobile versions. 

The plan is to develop a Tablet specific version that can use its extra screen space to duplicate the desktop version.

I'm close to begining the rewrite -- after this upcoming desktop release most of the stuff on the Pre-2.0 ToDo list is report stuff (a pain), changes to sorting (simple), and some basic Addon stuff.  Plus fixes/tweaks of course.

Alan Ellis
Developer MyGunDB firearm inventory system