General Category > NSSF SHOT Show

SHOT Show 2020 :: January 20-24 :: Las Vegas

(1/5) > >>

GunLink:

2020 SHOT SHOW
Januay 21-24, 2020
Sands Expo & Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV

TargetDate = "1/21/2020 05:30 AM"; BackColor = ""; ForeColor = "green"; CountActive = true; CountStepper = -1; LeadingZero = true; DisplayFormat = "%%D%% Days %%H%% Hours %%M%% Minutes %%S%% Seconds"; FinishMessage = "SHOT Show is finally here!";

The annual Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show - SHOT Show - is just around the corner and will be here before we know it. Spanning the fourth week of January, the industry's biggest show of its kind draws people from around the globe to see the latest firearms and gear to hit the market along with new products soon to hit the market and prototypes offering a glimpse of the future.

What we thought would be smooth sailing in the industry since the last presidential elections has turned somewhat stormy with rulings, such as those banning bump stocks, and now, renewed talk of bans, confiscation, and more. Thus far, however, firearm makers don't seem to be slowing down when it comes to innovation and the 2020 exhibition promises many exciting new firearms and accessories to keep pushing the industry forward.

Without spilling the beans too much, we can definitely say that there are a number of interesting concealed carry pistols, modern sporting rifles, and optics that we are excited to see and share with our readers.

As we have for the past decade, the GunLink team will be at the Big Show to see it all; from the annual pre-show SHOT Show Industry Day at the Range - where we will go hands-on with live-fire on the newest firearms - to the closing of the exhibit hall, we'll be bringing you all the news about this year's innovations in the world of firearms, ammo, and gear.  We'll be showing you everything from the slickest firearms, most effective ammo, ruggedest gear, and clearest optics.

Join the discussion here on the GunLink Forums, watch the GunLink Blog, and connect with us on social media throughout SHOT Show 2020 so you don't miss a thing!

GunLink 2020 SHOT Show Coverage
made possible in part by:

Want to get involved with GunLink coverage of the 2020 SHOT Show? Contact us today.

SHOT Show® Industry Day at the Range™ is owned and operated by CMG Marketing & Events and Triple Curl Public Relations and Advertising. The "SHOT Show®", "Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade ShowSM" and "SHOTSM" names, logos, and images are trademarks or registered trademarks owned exclusively by the NSSF. GunLink is not endorsed by any of these organizations and the extent of GunLink's affiliation with them consists solely of GunLink staff's NSSF Media membership.

GL_SHOT:
We have a lot of stuff on our To See list; it should be a good year. There are actually interesting new products coming out.

marktucker:
In to see if Desert Tech finally got the MDR right with the "EXTREME" MDRX. Also side by side of the Sig Cross rifle and the Q Fix.

TheHarleyB:
There looks to be some decent stuff coming out recently or coming out soon.  Can't wait for the Ruger 5.7 to knock the bottom out of the ridiculous 5.7x28 pistol market. Hopefully more manufacturers get in the game soon for more competition. The MSRP is already something like half the price of the FN, I wonder what the street price will be.

TheHarleyB:
Also want to see if the Keltec P17 (and CP333) .22lr is more than just more Keltec vaporware or if it's real and how it handles.   https://www.keltecweapons.com/firearms/pistols/p17/

I guess I'd like to know more about the new Glock 44, but I don't know what else there is to know about it.  It's a .22 G19 that only holds 10+1 and costs as much as a centerfire Glock. If Taurus and KelTec can figure out double (or more) stack .22lr semi pistols, why can't Glock and Smith & Wesson with the G44 and MP22?  If my idea was to get cheap practice with a carry Glock I'd rather just get a conversion kit.  https://us.glock.com/en/pistols/g44

I also like the idea of S&W coming out with the Shield EZ in 9mm. Makes more sense to me than the .380 but they came out with the .380 first like Glock did with the G42/G43.   https://www.smith-wesson.com/9ez

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version