!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: New to board  (Read 3309 times)

Offline Snake Eyes

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
New to board
« on: April 09, 2014, 10:23:58 AM »
Another new member signing in. My main interest are in black powder pre 1900, rifles,shotguns
and revolvers. All replicas  :'(  can't afford the real stuff. Also have interest in modern handguns.
Great to find one more gun board. :)

Snake Eyes
Erin Go Bragh

GunLink Discussion Forums

New to board
« on: April 09, 2014, 10:23:58 AM »

Offline LivingDeadGirl

• GunLink Member
Re: New to board
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 02:08:32 PM »
Welcome to GunLink! Check out the Blog and the Speak-Up page. There is a PopVox page in the board that lists legislation at the federal level that has been introduced into Congress this year.

Where are you from? Do you hunt with the black powder rifle?

Offline Snake Eyes

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 01:41:57 PM »
LDG,
       Thanks for the warm welcome  :) . Rest assured I keep up on all important  information
on all the mostly BS that comes from DC. Between the internet links, like this plus numerous
others and info I receive almost daily from the NRA....I am very informed on gun and related
issues.
       As to hunting with B/P guns,absolutely. Living in central Ohio modern rifles are a
no-no. Shotguns,handguns (6" barrel, .38 cal +) and B/P rifles including the modern
in-line type :'(
      As to my hunting.....I hunt with a .32 or .36 for squirrels and other small game.
When I deer hunt I use either my favorite .45cal or .50cal and very seldom my .54cal
rifles.
     Getting a little ruff  as I age to do what once was just a day in the woods. I thank
God for my son who allows me to do what I can.
     LDG, again thanks for your welcome. Hope I am able to contribute information from time
to time.
        Snake Eyes
Erin Go Bragh

Offline JammGear

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
    • Best of the best tactical gear and boots
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 09:47:03 PM »
Welcome! Glad to have another active member!\
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

http://jammgear.com/
http://tacticalfl.com

Offline LivingDeadGirl

• GunLink Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 10:53:50 PM »
My boyfriend has tried to teach me to hunt multiple times. Apparently, the ability to walk quietly through the woods is not an ability I possess. I'm also terrified of creepy crawlies and I once ran out of the woods because a frog or chipmunk was hopping under the leaves next to me.

I have unfortunately been very busy with school and I haven't updated the popvox page recently. I hope to get that done in the next week or so.

Offline PorkyPascal

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 12:07:44 PM »
I am new here also. I'm a s.a.f. member.  I used to keep up my NRA membership but it expired and didn't bother to renew it. I mostly like to shoot rifles but like most all guns.I am always happy to find another group of people with like interests.