!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Knob Creek Range is closed due to flooding. SURPRISE!  (Read 3961 times)

Offline masfonos

Knob Creek Range is closed due to flooding. SURPRISE!
« on: April 21, 2011, 12:08:53 PM »
Thought maybe I'd head out and poke holes in some paper since I haven't done so in a little while.  No dice!  The Man said that it'd probably be at least next Wednesday before they'd be back up and running since they're already underwater and it's supposed to rain again this weekend.  

The better half will be thrilled; she's signed up for the Appleseed there this weekend.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 12:10:48 PM by masfonos »

GunLink Discussion Forums

Knob Creek Range is closed due to flooding. SURPRISE!
« on: April 21, 2011, 12:08:53 PM »

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Re: Knob Creek Range is closed due to flooding. SURPRISE!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 10:58:54 AM »
From Mudcat on the Appleseed forum:

Here is a copy of what was sent to preregistered shooters.

Hello,
I was asked to inform you that the Knob Creek, KY Appleseed - April 23-24, 2011 event has been cancelled due to the access road literally being under water. If you would like a transfer to another event, please email info@appleseedinfo.org. A list of KY Appleseed events can be found here: http://appleseedinfo.org/search-states.php?filter=KY&statename=Kentucky
Thank you for your understanding,
Leslie
Appleseed Volunteer

Sadly the entire range is under 3' of water with heavy rain expected for the next 3 days.