!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Kentucky RifleWoman says hey!  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Flame Of Liberty

Kentucky RifleWoman says hey!
« on: August 11, 2012, 12:43:23 AM »
Hello there!

I am an Instructor for Project Appleseed, which is a nationwide History/Marksmanship program. My goal is to teach sleeping Americans their history, mainly the story of April 19th, 1775, and to tell the stories of great men of history. Isaac Davis and Samuel Whittemore being a couple of them. My favorite part of helping with these events is seeing all people, young and old, rich and poor, man, woman, and child, come and hear the stories of what our Forefathers did for us. If only all of America knew what our ancestors did for us so we could have the rights we have today!

Right now my greatest accomplishments with a rifle are that I have a higher AQT score than my older  brother ( 239, going on 250!! Sibling rivalry runs high in my family!) and that I was able to shoot an M1A at 500 yards and hit the target dead center. It was a 1 MOA group. 

Give me a shout if you are ever in my area!

FOL

« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 03:00:13 AM by Flame Of Liberty »
Look to the past to see to the future.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Kentucky RifleWoman says hey!
« on: August 11, 2012, 12:43:23 AM »

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Re: Kentucky RifleWoman says hey!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 10:01:34 AM »
Welcome to the GunLink forums, Flame of Liberty!

Thanks so much for putting in the time to do what you do with Project Appleseed!  What a great program that not only teaches marksmanship but really shows us where we came from and how we got where we are (or, at least, where we were) thanks to what our forebears did for us.

We look forward to seeing your posts.  Keep up that great shooting!

Offline 1slickAR15

Re: Kentucky RifleWoman says hey!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 10:33:19 AM »
Welcome to the forum, FOL

Sibling rivavaly is a good motivation to improve those shooting skills but it sounds like you both are pretty darn good already!