!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: gun and shooting pod casts  (Read 1536 times)

Offline benchrest308

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
gun and shooting pod casts
« on: June 25, 2018, 05:21:51 PM »
I spend alot of time on the road driving and there isn't many radio stations in some areas or cell signal for streaming so I listen to alot of audio book and podcasts. There are a few that I listen to regularly but I'm looking for more. I mostly want ones related to guns or shooting and the more technical the better but if you have good ones that aren't about guns I'll check them out too. I have plenty of time. Alot of the ones that I find seem like the same thing over and over so I want ones that always have new material.

GunLink Discussion Forums

gun and shooting pod casts
« on: June 25, 2018, 05:21:51 PM »

Offline masfonos

Re: gun and shooting pod casts
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 07:33:57 PM »
Here's my post from another podcast thread:

I used to have a job where I did tedious, repetitive work for hours at a time so I'd fill the time listening to gun podcasts.  I haven't listened to them in a while, and I didn't listen to this one, but I found some pretty good ones like Tom Gresham on Gun Talk, Michael Bane on Downrange, Kenn Blanchard on Urban Shooter, and another guy I can't remember the name of who did a podcast from around Detroit, Michigan.  I think he was Mike somebody that rolled his thing into a gun podcast network.

ETA: the guy I was thinking of was Mark Vanderberg on Gun Rights Advocates - part of "Gun Rights Radio Network".  I think GRRN is gone but Mark still does a podcast.

Offline benchrest308

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
Re: gun and shooting pod casts
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 08:09:20 PM »
Good ones keep em coming