!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Student hangs Gadsden Flag as counter protest during gun control walkout  (Read 1283 times)

Offline masfonos

Good job, young man. A millennial breaks free from the herd.

Alex Ross
So today was my schools walk out, and I wanted to peacefully protest in my own way. Some people who decided to walk out for stricter gun laws were pretty harshly criticizing strong supporters of the Second Amendment, such as my friends and I. So I presented them with this flag, when people were walking out of the doors.
To make my point more clear, less guns and more extreme gun control is not the answer, example: there was probably 15+ armed Police officer‘s in the building during this event, to make sure nothing went wrong and everyone was safe, this was probably the safest day of the year for my school. If there were even three armed people here at all time it would be a much safer place. The only people that a “gun free zone” would keep out is law abiding citizens.
It is worth noting that my schools administration was very “alright” with my unannounced stunt and let me keep the flag up for the remainder of the walk out and said I had a right to speak for myself too. So a big thank you to my principal and vice principal.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Offline LivingDeadGirl

• GunLink Member
Big difference in how the school handled this one.  There's a kid that was suspended for staying in the classroom.  School admins said he had the choice to participate or go to a designated room for the time.   Student chose neither option.