!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot  (Read 4292 times)

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot
« on: October 05, 2010, 03:47:08 PM »
Well, it's time for the KCR machine gun shoot again.  It's this weekend, Oct 8, 9, and 10.

Anyone else going?  GunLink will be there.  The folks at American Rifleman told me on twitter that they usually have someone there.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot
« on: October 05, 2010, 03:47:08 PM »

Offline SharpsShooter

Re: Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 09:31:57 PM »
I have gone to these in the past.  They are usually a great time.  Too loud for me anymore though, I have a hard enough time hearing things as it is!

SAY WHAT?!?!

Offline Uncle Buck

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 10:20:39 AM »
I would love to attend it.  One of these years I will take a vacation in October, just to head that way.

I do not care to fire any automatic weapons, I did enough of that in the military, but I sure do like watching them.

Offline masfonos

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 11:00:08 AM »
I've been to a couple and it is really is a lot of fun.  It sounds like the sort of thing that might get old after a short while but....it really isn't ;D

Offline Chazzar10

• marketplace
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 12:30:28 PM »
I have been to another one  in South Dakota and they are alot of fun, I don't know if children are allowed to shoot but I have to say I hope nobody gets hurt, because a child shot himself at one of these in Mass. years ago and the procecutor went after the event planers and owners of the machine guns. The event planer was held not guilty to all charges, but they did shut down furture shows. As a heads up don't let small kids handle short barreled machine guns they can fly up and may hit themselves in the face. I will attend to show support to are Bill Of Rights for all types of firearms.
Live Free or Die

Offline ThatGuy762x51

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 01:38:08 AM »
Good advise, Chazz.  I love seeing kids get into shooting at a young age but it's not hard for something like an UZI or a MAC to get away from a youngster.

I can't even imagine how much fun the mg shoot is.  It's like one of those legends you hear about in the shooting community.

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 10:58:40 AM »
Good advice, indeed.

The thread for the upcoming Fall 2011 KCR Machinegun Shoot is now up!  ;D