!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Springfield XD-E  (Read 1544 times)

Offline masfonos

Springfield XD-E
« on: December 14, 2017, 03:33:22 PM »
I remember when these came out and then they kind of disappeared. I saw one in person for the first time at my local store and handled it.  It felt like it handled OK but it seemed like the bore axis was awfully high, has anyone shot one? Is it snappy?

It also felt like the reset was longer than it needed to be and the decocker seemed backward from other ones I've played with. Instead of decocking when you put the safety on by moving the lever up, you had to pull it down past the neurtral/fire position to decock. I guess that's a "feature" so you can carry it with the hammer back and safety on to get a SA trigger pull with the first shot or have the option to drop the hammer.

If I was in the market for a new hammer fired pistol and if it wasn't made by 2A backstabbers, the XDE might be interesting.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Springfield XD-E
« on: December 14, 2017, 03:33:22 PM »