!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: New from IL.  (Read 2757 times)

Offline Nod

• GunLink Member
New from IL.
« on: January 27, 2015, 10:28:36 AM »
Hi, just found this site while doing a search on KelTec P11's. Enjoyed the P11 Project posts. I've owned my P11 since 1995 when they first came out. Mine has a 3 digit serial number so it's one of the first ones. I've done a few modifications to mine but I'll be re-reading the Project posts to see what else I can do. I also saw that Aliengear holsters are popular here, we just got CC here in IL. and I was considering their holsters.  Hope to read more posts and learn. Thanks for having me.

GunLink Discussion Forums

New from IL.
« on: January 27, 2015, 10:28:36 AM »

Offline LivingDeadGirl

• GunLink Member
Re: New from IL.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 06:29:54 PM »
Welcome to GunLink. I hope you find the information from the P11 project helpful. It is a fun pistol. I'm hoping to get my CCW license in February.

I don't have a lot of experience with the alien gear holsters, so I can't comment too much on them.iknow others use their holsters, so if you have a specific question just ask.

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Re: New from IL.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 08:40:54 PM »
Welcome.  Glad to see that you made it in.

We're still pursuing perfection for the P11 and we now have our eyes on a PF9.