!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: What gun people do when they're not doing gun people stuff...  (Read 1695 times)

Offline ThatGuy762x51

What gun people do when they're not doing gun people stuff...
« on: September 16, 2012, 11:10:53 AM »
What do you guys do when you are not out shooting, hunting or doing gun related stuff?  I spend most of my spare time tinkering in the garage.  I like working on cars, "improving" gadgets and making things in my small wood/metal shop.  Maybe its because that's the type of people that I pick to be around, but it seems like most gun guys I know have similar interests.

GunLink Discussion Forums

What gun people do when they're not doing gun people stuff...
« on: September 16, 2012, 11:10:53 AM »

Offline jonbouy00

Re: What gun people do when they're not doing gun people stuff...
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 04:55:35 PM »
I was a beekeeper, but gave that up, got too expensive. I have recently started working part time (retired) at the local court house as a court clerk. That is interesting. I teach NRA classes which I enjoy very much. I enjoy taking walks with my dog and lately I have been doing quite a bit of remodel on my house. If I get it fixed up, just may move out of ILL-A-NOID for a free state.
I think the politics are so rotten here, and voter fraud is so bad, it is controlling the entire state and a semi-honest person can't get elected, but that's beside the point.
Jon
The phrase,"common sense" no longer means, common sense.