!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Contact IL Reps  (Read 1495 times)

Offline jonbouy00

Contact IL Reps
« on: January 31, 2013, 06:51:26 AM »
I have been a proponet, guess I still am to some degree, of contacting your Reps to voice your opinion. I am re-thinking that for IL. These people have NO, interest in representing IL citizens. I am speaking specifically of Dumb Dickie Durban, Hippie Sheila Simon (IL LT. Gov) & Gov. Pat Quinn. Their response to contacts is rhetoric, common sense, public good which means, I am doing what I want & what Chicago wants, NOT what citizens want.

Not even sure voting is worthwhile in IL as the game appears to be so fixed (voter fraud) to keep these corrupt people in office that it just won't work. Gov Quinn lost every Co. in IL but 2 last election and still won, so it appears they "get" what ever vote count they need.

Concealed carry has been and still is a hard fight against these crooked, cartel like politicians and without the courts, impossible. It appears to be coming, but until I strap on my Glock, I am skeptical of IL. honoring the US Constitution or giving a darn about it's citizens.
Jon
The phrase,"common sense" no longer means, common sense.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Contact IL Reps
« on: January 31, 2013, 06:51:26 AM »