!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: meet with like minded in NYC  (Read 3397 times)

Offline REVMAN

meet with like minded in NYC
« on: May 20, 2011, 09:43:22 AM »
legal handgun owner of NYC Manhattan
Interest : American Revolution , reloading etc
Looking for some like minded people to get together with.

GunLink Discussion Forums

meet with like minded in NYC
« on: May 20, 2011, 09:43:22 AM »

Offline Seinfein

• marketplace
Re: meet with like minded in NYC
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 08:20:39 PM »
I am not in NYC but I did catch this show today and the book referenced on the show can be can be looked up on glock the book.com

OK If you get a chance to watch the replay of a man named Paul Barrett who hosted a show in Brooklyn NY no less (Book Court) Book tv.org date was 1/10/12 C-SPAN2. GLOCK "The Rise of the American Gun" This guy works as the Assistant Manager editor of Bloomberg Business Week. I think this reaction maybe a direct reaction to the attacks on Synagogues last year.

After watching this peice I think Mayor Bloomberg may just have watched a copy of and may understand J.P.F.O's "NO GUNS FOR JEWS" If you find out anything in your area , it would be very interesting to see what could come from this in NYC and New Jersey both. 

Odecha ki aniteni vetihi li liy'shua Even ma' asu habonim haytah lerosh pinah Me'et Hashem Adonai haytah zot ni niflet be' eineinu Zeh hayom asah Hashem, Adonai nagilah venis'mechah bo Ana Hashem.

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Re: meet with like minded in NYC
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 08:42:06 PM »
The full program is available online HERE but, unfortunately, it is not available to embed as are some of their videos.