!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Firearm Review / Re: KelTec 9mm P11
« Last post by timothy on December 03, 2022, 12:46:17 AM »
This thing is amazing. Actually, this is my second one. I was hesitant and unsure about them but for the price, if I didn't like it not a big deal.

I've tried many for everyday carry. This thing is simply basic and amazingly comfortable. It works in any position. Take the leap. Trust me

my Kimber micro 9mm fits perfectly in it. The material is soft, not leather can't say how long a 18.00 holster will last but for now its seems ok. I also tried my SW 642 J-frame revolver in it, its a tight fit but it can work. Thumbs Up
Gear Review / Holster For Glock 19x
« Last post by robattony on November 22, 2022, 01:59:12 AM »
I am looking for some Glock 19x holster . I have looked online and there are so many companies making kydex holsters today and I just do not have any experience with strait kydex . Will Kydex be the right option. What do you think?
New Member Introductions / Howdy All
« Last post by timothy on November 21, 2022, 05:05:05 AM »
Hey, I am new here thanks, Gun link to add me. I hope to learn a lot from the experts here.
Firearms Related / New Launched Alien gear holsters
« Last post by MikeJCantu on November 10, 2022, 01:14:49 AM »
From a long while I am not in touch with Alien gear gun holster, is there any new launched products?
Hello all,
I am called Cindy, I am 32 years old and I have owned a Colt Python gun now for 7 years. I am currently working. I just joined the Forum and find it very interesting. I hope to learn and share some firearms information with you all.
Firearms Related / How to carry my 1911
« Last post by MikeJCantu on November 01, 2022, 08:42:38 AM »
I was tryign to find out the  find pictures of people carrying concealed. Wat to learn how to carry my 1911, and would like to see some pictures to learn from. Can you guys share how you carry concealed?
General Talk / Buddy setup debate
« Last post by JamesCollins on September 15, 2022, 03:28:06 PM »
A buddy of mine and I are comparing our setups for EDC and I need help settling the score-

My setup is a Springfield XD with tier1 tactical holster and a kore nylon belt with x5 buckle.

My buddy has a Glock 19 in a tier1 axis elite holster with TLR7. He wears a Crossbreed executive Leather belt.

I feel like we are a wash on the holster but the rest is the debate part.
News, Articles & Columns / Re: One Woman Takes On City of Chicago
« Last post by JamesCollins on September 01, 2022, 11:36:34 AM »
The double standards are just ridiculous
General Talk / Re: Chatting at the gym…
« Last post by JamesCollins on August 25, 2022, 01:59:20 PM »
Haha…skipping _____

A meal
Rope
Paying rent
The list goes on
General Talk / Re: How was the fourth?
« Last post by JamesCollins on August 11, 2022, 11:29:00 AM »
Super late reply but sounds like a solid fourth. We were in Idaho visiting friends and I’ve never seen more foreorks launched from front yards into the dark night sky in my life
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10