!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Does anyone use ETS or Magpul poly Glock mags for everyday CCW carry?  (Read 2129 times)

Offline DieselDude

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
I know Magpul has a good name behind their products but I don't know much about ETS. Glock mags usually have a metal body under the plastic shell, are the aftermarket ones without the metal body good? Will they hold good up enough to trust for a CCW gun?  want to try them out but I'm worried that they won't be as strong as the ones with metal inside of them and the body will break or the feed lips spread or break off.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Offline masfonos

I have both but I can't really speak to how well they would hold up over time for constant use or for staying loaded all the time. I had similar concerns so have mainly just used them for the range. Especially the ETS since it's a G18 magazine  ;D

No problems out of them so far. I probably have less range time with them than the Korean mags that I have but I think that they both are running better than the Koreans, which seem to have a hard time locking back the slide after a while and don't seem to always feed well in rifles.

Offline masfonos

Did you ever get these and put them to use? I ended up buying a couple of G19 ETS Group mags that I'm going to try out for a while and probably use as backup mags. I need to get some range time in with them, I'll post anything I learn.

Offline benchrest308

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
These didn't exist when I had my glock.