!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Looking for like minded people in Newton, MA  (Read 4666 times)

Offline Hebrew_Hammer

Looking for like minded people in Newton, MA
« on: May 21, 2011, 10:39:43 AM »
Looking for people who are intersted in firearms, history, politics and cats.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Looking for like minded people in Newton, MA
« on: May 21, 2011, 10:39:43 AM »

Offline Caper

Re: Looking for like minded people in Newton, MA
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 04:04:29 PM »
Hi Hammer,

I assume your screen name is from the movie. Pretty funny and bizarre movie.

Afraid I'm here on Cape Cod, too far from you. Am hoping a local will post. I don't do much with JPFO but I certainly support their mission.

Will be interesting to see if anyone else from MA posts.

Caper

Offline masfonos

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 04:27:34 PM »
I saw that name and was going to say something but I refrained.  I just watched H_H on Netflix last week and LOL'd when I saw him post on here. ;D

Offline Hebrew_Hammer

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 10:30:18 PM »
Hi Caper.

Thank you for your reply. I'll be checking this forum every couple of days. I'm mostly on northeastshootersdotcom.

Offline beagleRunner

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 10:47:01 PM »
I'm a Cape Codder too... Spend most of my time in VT and NH. Love the JPFO, they say what needs to be said, and stand for what is right.

Offline Seinfein

• marketplace
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 11:54:59 PM »
 "And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; or to raise standing armies, unless necessary for the defense of the United States, or of some one or more of them; or to prevent the people from petitioning, in a peaceable and orderly manner, the federal legislature, for a redress of grievances; or to subject the people to unreasonable searches and seizures of their persons, papers or possessions." Samuel Adams 

"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil Constitution, are worth defending at all hazards; and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors: they purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood, and transmitted them to us with care and diligence. It will bring an everlasting mark of infamy on the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men." Samuel Adams 

"How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!" Samuel Adams   

"Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity, and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the sake of the latter. The necessity of the times, more than ever, calls for our utmost circumspection, deliberation, fortitude and perseverance. Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack upon our liberty, we encourage it, and involve others in our doom," it is a very serious consideration ... that millions yet unborn may be the miserable sharers of the event" Samuel Adams 

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." Samuel Adams 

"A general dissolution of the principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy.... While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but once they lose their virtue, they will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.... If virtue and knowledge are diffused among the people, they will never be enslaved. This will be their great security." Samuel Adams 

"No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and Virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders." Samuel Adams

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams

"If men, through fear, fraud, or mistake, should in terms renounce or give up any natural right, the eternal law of reason and the grand end of society would absolutely vacate such renunciation. The right to freedom being the gift of Almighty God, it is not in the power of man to alienate this gift and voluntarily become a slave." Samuel Adams

REFLECT DEEPLY ON ALL THESE WORDS! 

Growing up in Massachusetts I now understand why my GRANDFATHER AND PARENTS WHO TOOK MY SIBLINGS AND I historical TO LINCOLN AND CONCORD AND TO BUNKER HILL EVERY YEAR!

After I sat and read these truly historical passages I agree the true PATRIOT IS RON PAUL who is 100% correct!

Makes one reflect deeply on the strength of the Maccabean Revolt and the ultimate personal human sacrifice that took place during the Siege of Masada!

In modern times I much more reflect on the true story shown in the the Movie DEFIANCE and even the wonderful fantasy tail of  INGLORIOUS BASTERDS to the awful evil reality of the overall victimization of all the DISARMED PEOPLE Jew and gentile alike at the hands of NAZI FASCISM portrayed in SCHINDLERS LIST.

Not to ever forget the SOVIET COMMUNISTS of Eastern Europe as portrayed in who treated Jews like second class citizens until the fall of the eastern block.

NEVER AGAIN MEANS WHAT IS SAYS TO THIS 100% RED BLOODED PATRIOTIC AMERICAN JEW! SHALOM!

Odecha ki aniteni vetihi li liy'shua Even ma' asu habonim haytah lerosh pinah Me'et Hashem Adonai haytah zot ni niflet be' eineinu Zeh hayom asah Hashem, Adonai nagilah venis'mechah bo Ana Hashem.