!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: New Discussions  (Read 2468 times)

Offline Onestone

• GunLink Member
New Discussions
« on: July 01, 2015, 02:08:10 PM »
I see there have not been any discussions since 2011. Let put PA on the map folks. I help where I can or try to point you in the right directions.
I am a Certified NRA pistol Instructor and Certified NRA RSO. If I can be of help just ask.

Rob

GunLink Discussion Forums

New Discussions
« on: July 01, 2015, 02:08:10 PM »

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Re: New Discussions
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 11:02:15 PM »

Glad to have you on here, Rob.  Bring your friends; we'll put the word out that there are signs of life in PA.

We hope to really get the local boards hopping as they're undergoing a little bit of a change.  They were formerly the official JPFO States' Corner forums for members to organize meetups and grassroots RKBA action but general talk was discouraged by the state boards mods.  Turnout was low for that idea so they have migrated into general discussion boards for the various states and locations. 

Feel free to post info about local shoots, events, meetups, 2A issues up for vote, etc.