!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: ZOMBIES INVADE CALIFORNIA!!! The Rifleman Radio Show  (Read 2252 times)

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
ZOMBIES INVADE CALIFORNIA!!! The Rifleman Radio Show
« on: October 04, 2012, 07:37:54 PM »
ZOMBIES INVADE CALIFORNIA!!! Well, Zombie targets...invade...California :) Bob210 is going to run an experimental shoot in California that will be using Zombie targets and a slightly different course of fire to try to help pull shooters into the California Appleseed Machine. We will talk about this tonight and about the different ways we can start thinking outside the box to help fill our lines.

I am trying to get Bob210 to get off work in time to call in and talk about this with us, but if he can not we will have him or one of his crew call in tonight or next week. We will also have folks from regional and national promotions calling in to talk about ways we can get the word out about Appleseed. Without filling our lines in the coming months and year, we are looking at a very big pothole in the Appleseed machine's highway. We are going to need everyone to help with this task, so please tune in and listen to find out how you can plug yourself into the solution. THANKS!!!

Join me tonight for "The Rifleman Radio Show" which airs live at 7:00PM CST You can log on to the show by going to ;

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/appleseedradio/2012/10/05/zombies-invade-california-the-rifleman-radio-show-tonight

And you can call in to ask questions, make comments or just to listen by dialing 347-308-8790 and following the recorded instructions and then answering the call screeners questions off air.

I do not keep any kind of email list for the radio show. If you are receiving this message by email, it is because you elected to receive messages from the Appleseed forum when you signed up to the forum. In order to stop receiving these messages go to your "personal preferences" in your forum settings and select "do not receive messages".

I look forward to seeing everyone there tonight!

Scout

GunLink Discussion Forums

ZOMBIES INVADE CALIFORNIA!!! The Rifleman Radio Show
« on: October 04, 2012, 07:37:54 PM »