!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Any Hoosiers Here?  (Read 3803 times)

Offline freehoosiertim

Any Hoosiers Here?
« on: May 19, 2011, 07:36:26 PM »
My name is Tim. Live in Morgan County, but raised out in the western part of the country. Enjoy shooting and anything that involves being outdoors. Just want to be left alone by the Feds to worship my God and raise my family in peace.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Any Hoosiers Here?
« on: May 19, 2011, 07:36:26 PM »

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Re: Any Hoosiers Here?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 08:14:34 PM »
Welcome to the board, Tim!   ;D

Hope you enjoy your stay and hope we can get you in touch with some people in your area.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 08:17:17 PM by GunLink »

Offline hunter480

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 06:17:17 PM »
Greg here, Putnam County. NRA Life-Endowment member, but somewhat disillusioned with NRA, and believe they need to return to their "jack-booted thug" letter days. So, although still a member of NRA, I also get email updates from GOA and JPFO.

I don`t "wish" for the feds to leave me alone, I demand it. WE are the government, NOT the employees we send to Washington and the statehouse.

I`m an avid deer hunter, do a little turkey hunting, and am an ardent Second Amendment supporter, and enjoy reading the writings of the Founding fathers.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 06:18:56 PM by hunter480 »

Offline upsala36

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 01:06:53 PM »
Yes. I'm Ed from Fayette county. Moved here from New York to worship G*d and shoot my guns in peace. I'm a JPFO life member and I
miss Aaron very much.