!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Criminal Protection Zone Database  (Read 4247 times)

Offline cpzlist

Criminal Protection Zone Database
« on: October 21, 2012, 04:29:57 PM »

A criminal protection zone is a slang term used to describe a place where law abiding citizens are prohibited from carrying a firearm for personal protection.

Throughout history we have seen over and over that laws do nothing more than punish criminals. Laws are not to prevent crime, but there to set forth punishments for committing crimes.

No moral man needs laws to tell him how to act. His conscious leads him through life telling him the difference between right and wrong.

The Problem

While I was planning my vacation I started browsing the Internet looking for attractions to visit while I was away. I would then look to see if the attraction prohibited firearms. In my search I had zero luck finding this information. There is no place on the internet to search for places that prohibit concealed carry.

The Solution

Being the entrepreneur that I am I took a bold leap. I decided to add another project to my already running over plate. I created CriminalProtectionZone.com to solve this issue.

CriminalProtectionZone.com is a place for everyone to submit the businesses and establishments in their area that prohibit concealed carry. I hope to make this site a national directory and the go-to source for new concealed carriers and travelers across the United States.

I Need Your Help

I have a big call of action for you today. I want to make Criminal Protection Zone a great resource. Unfortunately I have a limited means of finding these locations. I need your help in finding these locations and putting them on the site.

I have made it very easy for you to assist. Simply go to the http://criminalprotectionzone.com/register/ page at CriminalProtectionZone.com and create your free account. The go to the http://criminalprotectionzone.com/submit-location/ page and submit the criminal protection zones (places prohibiting concealed carry) in your area. Please be sure to include all useful information. There is a place to select the state and enter the city. In the description you can include things like an address or nearby businesses.

With your assistance we can quickly establish an online directory available to all. We may also be able to shine some light on these corporations protecting criminals and encouraging them to unleash their wrath on innocent people.

Please share this post and CriminalProtectionZone.com with your friends and family. The more that know the better off we all are.

Zach
CriminalProtectionZone.com

GunLink Discussion Forums

Criminal Protection Zone Database
« on: October 21, 2012, 04:29:57 PM »

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Re: Criminal Protection Zone Database
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 05:26:23 PM »
Thanks for posting the info, Zach.  This is a great idea and we've heard people talking about something similar - Now there is definitely a way to find CCW friendly and non-friendly businesses. 

Whether it's to determine where you visit based on principle, convenience of not having to disarm or not or for other safety issues, we like the idea and encourage people to participate by listing non-CCW friendly locations.

It goes great with the "You don't allow CCW, you lose my business" cards that are floating around.

Offline cpzlist

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 10:31:33 PM »
Thanks for helping spread the word and allowing me to post here.

I am going to start looking into designs and other stuff on some no guns, no money cards this week. When the site takes off and gets a good amount of listings I am going to start a pro ccw side. Places that encourage concealed carry. I hope to launch it in the begining of 2013.

If you have any questions, comments, or conserns please feel free to contact me.

Zach

Offline masfonos

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 09:43:44 AM »
Any chance of creating a smart phone app to interface with your database?  I bet it would get a lot more entries if people could plug in "no gun zones" while they're mobile like you can do for with gas prices in the Gas Buddy app.

Offline cpzlist

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 09:42:20 PM »
I want to work an app into the mix. It just is not possible at this time. First the site will have to take off and get consistent traffic. Then it may be worth the investment, which will be rather large. Apps are expensive to develop.