!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Concealed & Open Carry  (Read 2151 times)

Offline bob steadman

• NRA Certified Firearms Instructor, RSO & CCW Instr
    • Tactical Edge Institute/Firearms Instruction
Concealed & Open Carry
« on: September 05, 2012, 05:03:35 AM »

Hey all. This is Bob (the new guy coming o VA from Communist CA.) I'm in the process of re-building my site, www.tacticaledgeinstitute.com, after having the last place that hosted it go under along with all my videos. Luckily I'm able to rely on friends who have given me permission to use their pics & videos till I get mine up and running. For those of you have never heard or seen any videos from Rob Pincus I down loaded a couple of vids on open & concealed carry of his. Great info. Their are also a lot of USPSA & IDPA videos from Jessie Duff, Julie Golob & Max Michel (all who I'll be eternally grateful). If you are fortunate enough, to have the time & money, you can't go wrong building your skill set by taking either Max's (Max Micahel Training Academy in LA.), Rob's (I.C.E Training in NJ), Or Fred's (Force Options USA in AZ). Great guys, great classes & well worth the money! I also have CCW maps & links of other important groups that support gun rights & the shooting sports.
Some of these pages are on The MORE drop down tab. I try to add something new every week, so check back often. For Site Updates follow me on twitter @ bobsteadman4
bob steadman

GunLink Discussion Forums

Concealed & Open Carry
« on: September 05, 2012, 05:03:35 AM »

Offline ThatGuy762x51

Re: Concealed & Open Carry
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 11:01:56 AM »
I've seen a few Rob Pincus videos and he seems to know his stuff.  Love his "archealogy" videos :)

Offline bob steadman

• NRA Certified Firearms Instructor, RSO & CCW Instr
    • Tactical Edge Institute/Firearms Instruction
Re: Concealed & Open Carry
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 03:27:09 AM »
The site is still a work in progress. We've just promoted a new Head Firearms Instructor in Germany and am currently working on their page. Our self defense guru is finally getting off his butt and will have an article shortly. II will be moving the HQ to Northern Virginia in a couple of months, so I'll be out of commie CA. and in gun heaven. There will be a lot more to come in the months ahead, so please check back often.
bob steadman