!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Schlicter: How Much Blood Would Leftists Be Willing To Shed To Disarm Americans?  (Read 2293 times)

Offline TheHarleyB

• GunLink Member
Wow, someone talking realistically gun confiscation possible fallout? Kurt Schlicter on Town Hall from last month: How Much Blood Would Leftists Be Willing To Shed To Disarm Patriotic Americans?

"My question for Congressjerk Eric Swalwell is pretty simple: “How many Americans would you murder to achieve your goal of disarming us?”

It’s a fair question.

Swalwell is the MSNBC stalwart who recently wrote an op-ed advocating that the government confiscate the guns that make people like him wet themselves and imprison those of us who decline to surrender them. Millions of Americans own these basic tools of freedom, which the ignorant call “assault weapons,” and these loyal citizens keep and bear them to protect themselves, their families, their communities and their Constitution. But Rep. Swalwell would make these citizens felons, though these patriots are only a threat to criminals and aspiring tyrants.

Rep. Swalwell, some people are going to fight rather than cave in, so what’s the number of bodies you would be willing to pile up to win? Let’s put aside the right or wrong of resistance; it’ll be a thing. It’ll happen. You’re from near San Francisco, so you don’t know any real Americans, but even though I am from that hellhole too, I’ve met a few Americans in my travels. They are an ornery people who don’t give in to the kind of bullying you advocate. So, you’re going to have to kill some people to do what you want, and I just want to know how many you’re prepared to off to achieve your goal."

GunLink Discussion Forums

Offline Doug1943

• GunLink Member
Long ago, in my foolish  youth, I was in the Far Left -- in an organization of very  serious, dedicated  Leninists.  So  I know the answer to this question, how  many  would  the Left be willing to kill:
as many as necessary,  and then a lot more, just to be sure,  and just for fun.

Offline TheHarleyB

• GunLink Member
Agreed. And there was always a "Far Left" but in my opinion the spectrum has shifted big time. The small scale extreme far left ideas of not too long ago now aren't so extreme and includes a lot more "regular" dems and leftists and it's normalized by the media and facebook echo chamber. The new extreme is a lot more extreme and much further left and it's not even considered to be out of the ordinary by many. I don't think it has stretched as far to the right on the other side. That shifted the center and now, what would used to have been considered pretty far left, they pretend like it's "centrist" and anyone to the right of not wanting to confiscate guns, hand out free everything, or clobber someone with a bike lock is a far right nazi.