!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Women's Defensive Handgun Training  (Read 2332 times)

Offline Keeping the Piece

• Industry Member
  • marketplace
  • Equipping & Empowering Women in Central KY
    • Keeping the Piece
Women's Defensive Handgun Training
« on: November 23, 2012, 09:05:44 AM »
This is a class just for the ladies. I hold the courses at my home in Paris, KY.  I only have 13 seats per class and there are 6 left as of today, 11/23/12.  Class costs $85 and includes the full day of instruction, your target and range time for Live Fire testing, pizza for lunch, and a bottle of water.  We start at 8am and finish up around 4:30 pm.  You'll need your handgun, 20 rounds of factory-loaded ammo, a cleaning kit, and hearing/eye protection.

Pre-payment is the only way to secure a seat in my classes, so you may complete that process here: http://www.keepingthepiece.com/ccdw.htm
The address for the course will not be released until payment is completed.  You will receive an email from me with details.

If you have questions after reviewing the webpage, please feel free to call me (Colleene) at 859-707-5527.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Women's Defensive Handgun Training
« on: November 23, 2012, 09:05:44 AM »