!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: National Association for Gun Rights is giving out free stickers  (Read 1945 times)

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Click Here

NAGR:

Our Strategy

The Real Nature of Politics and Politicians: America’s System Works, but Not the Way You Think!

Few of the lectures I give on political technology and campaigning make people as agitated as this one.

None is more important.

Simply put, politics is not about the common good, appealing to men’s better angels, nor serving our Lord.  These may be your motivations.  I pray they are mine.  Occasionally, they will be a politician’s motivation.

Politics is the adjudication of power.  It is the process by which people everywhere determine who rules whom.

In America, through a brilliant system of rewards and punishments, checks and balances, and diffusion of authority, we have acquired a habit and history of politics mostly without violence and excessive corruption.

The good news for you and me is that the system works.

The bad news is it is hard, and sometimes unpleasant work, for us to succeed in enacting policy.

There is absolutely no reason for you to spend your time, talent, and money in politics except for this:  If you do not, laws will be written and regulations enforced by folks with little or no interest in your well-being...(READ MORE...)

GunLink Discussion Forums