!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Firearms Related / What was the first gun you bought?
« Last post by robattony on September 08, 2021, 07:34:22 AM »
I am a new gun owner. Recently purchase GLOCK G19 Gen5 Compact 9mm Pistol. Lets see how it will work?
The Lodge / Re: Pro hunter Chris Brackett apparently videos himself poaching deer
« Last post by JamesCollins on September 02, 2021, 12:13:31 PM »
Why are there no new posts anymore?
Firearms Related / Re: Rare Breed FRT-15
« Last post by TheHarleyB on August 28, 2021, 11:24:42 AM »
They filed their amended complaint  https://theinfidel.co/blogs/rare-breed-news/rare-breed-triggers-amended-complaint

It looks like a slam dunk. 48 pages but worth the read. Good luck, Rare Breed.
Firearms Related / Re: dope a scope
« Last post by TheHarleyB on August 28, 2021, 11:14:02 AM »
Is $500 a big amount fkr a scope?

It’s not top of the line several thousand dollar scope, but when there are millions of rifles wearing $30 Tasco scopes it’s pretty far from the bottom end. If I spent $500 on one, I’d expect near perfection.
Firearms Related / Re: dope a scope
« Last post by JamesCollins on August 27, 2021, 04:33:05 PM »
Is $500 a big amount fkr a scope?
Firearms Related / Rare Breed FRT-15
« Last post by masfonos on August 21, 2021, 12:35:02 AM »
Anyone been following the FRT-15 happenings? That's the forced reset trigger where the bolt closing forces the trigger to reset so it's easier to pull it again. The feds want to call it a machine gun now  ::)

Rare Breed's behavior and business setup are curious enough to make me think they have an ace up their sleeve to push the issue in court. I hope this is the straw to break the Chevron camel's back and stop some of the over reaching BS from the BATFE.
We've added HBO Max to our services too. It's good for new movies as they come out in theaters. I don't know if that's because of covid or if that's just what they do, but it's pretty nice. Most recent one we watched like that was The Suicide Squad. It was better than Birds of Prey and almost as good as the first Suicide Squad. Those are some of the few DC Universe flicks that are worth while.

I just got a new phone and got a trial offer for 3 months of Apple TV+. Anyone use that? I keep seeing ads for Ted Lasso but I haven't heard much about it. It doesn't look like there's nearly as much good content there as on other services.

Anyone got more recommendations of what to watch?
New Member Introductions / Re: New Member from Tennessee
« Last post by masfonos on August 21, 2021, 12:23:38 AM »
Beautiful country through there. I've lived on either side of TN and spent a bit of time for work there.

Welcome aboard.
New Member Introductions / New Member from Tennessee
« Last post by 3jimbo3 on August 20, 2021, 09:12:35 PM »
Hello from Tennessee, I’m new here.
Training, Survival and Prepping / Re: Thinking of newborn
« Last post by LivingDeadGirl on August 20, 2021, 04:46:03 PM »
Wipes for any and all messes man
Ha!  We’ve been experiencing the “starting solid foods blow outs “.  So we have a case of wipes. I’m trying to decide now if the stroller is worth while to include

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]