!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Purificup filter  (Read 2830 times)

Offline gandalfied

Purificup filter
« on: October 09, 2012, 01:53:09 PM »
I had an opportunity to use a Purificup filter recently, and I have to admit I am one happy camper with this product. I have really pushed the envelope by going to the pond behind my house, filtering a quart of water and then drinking it. Before actually drinking the water, I noticed that it was crystal clear, had no smell and looked good. The water tasted clean, and I didnt get the runs afterwards lol I really like this product, and I have recommended it to my group of fellow survivalist.

If you are in the market for a nice portable filter, give the Purificup Filter a chance I think you will really be impressed as I was.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Purificup filter
« on: October 09, 2012, 01:53:09 PM »

Offline jonbouy00

Re: Purificup filter
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 04:39:28 PM »
I have recently purchased one, but I have not had the chance to test it yet. I am planning on doing exactly what you did. Hope it works as well. It sure is nice and easy to transport and store, not expensive either.
Jon
The phrase,"common sense" no longer means, common sense.