!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: AAR-Armed American Radio  (Read 2867 times)

Offline jonbouy00

AAR-Armed American Radio
« on: June 10, 2012, 07:41:59 AM »
Was not sure where to put this, so move it if you like.
Armed American Radio, also known as AAR is a weekly talk show that talks about many gun rights issues including for examply Fast & Furious. Mark Walters does and excellent job hosting the show and getting people who are in the trenches for us. You can listen to the show on many over the air stations, on the internet or as I do set it up for podcasts, as I am not always available on Sunday evenings. If you have not check it out.

http://armedamericanradio.org/
Jon
The phrase,"common sense" no longer means, common sense.

GunLink Discussion Forums

AAR-Armed American Radio
« on: June 10, 2012, 07:41:59 AM »

Offline uberhop

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
Re: AAR-Armed American Radio
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 12:21:44 PM »
I never heard of it before but I played a couple archive episodes and it was interesting. I will probably check out more when I get a chance. Thanks for th link

Offline masfonos

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 09:26:22 PM »
I used to have a job where I did tedious, repetitive work for hours at a time so I'd fill the time listening to gun podcasts.  I haven't listened to them in a while, and I didn't listen to this one, but I found some pretty good ones like Tom Gresham on Gun Talk, Michael Bane on Downrange, Kenn Blanchard on Urban Shooter, and another guy I can't remember the name of who did a podcast from around Detroit, Michigan.  I think he was Mike somebody that rolled his thing into a gun podcast network.

ETA: the guy I was thinking of was Mark Vanderberg on Gun Rights Advocates - part of "Gun Rights Radio Network".  I think GRRN is gone but Mark still does a podcast.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 09:31:46 PM by masfonos »

Offline 1slickAR15

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 10:31:36 AM »
I wish there was more on regular radio. Wouldn't that just drive liberals nuts.

Offline uberhop

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 01:55:06 PM »
It sounds like there are lots of them to pick from. Which are the best to start with?

I used to have a job where I did tedious, repetitive work for hours at a time so I'd fill the time listening to gun podcasts.  I haven't listened to them in a while, and I didn't listen to this one, but I found some pretty good ones like Tom Gresham on Gun Talk, Michael Bane on Downrange, Kenn Blanchard on Urban Shooter, and another guy I can't remember the name of who did a podcast from around Detroit, Michigan.  I think he was Mike somebody that rolled his thing into a gun podcast network.

ETA: the guy I was thinking of was Mark Vanderberg on Gun Rights Advocates - part of "Gun Rights Radio Network".  I think GRRN is gone but Mark still does a podcast.