!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: From Grants Pass  (Read 2979 times)

Offline JamesAskew

From Grants Pass
« on: January 27, 2012, 05:35:55 PM »
Any one close to the Grants Pass area, let me know. Spend most of my shooting time at Range in Merlin.

GunLink Discussion Forums

From Grants Pass
« on: January 27, 2012, 05:35:55 PM »

Offline theoldgreybeard

Re: From Grants Pass
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 12:22:06 PM »
I saw your post about Grants Pass last night, but didn't notice you had replied to mine about Eugene. I was as far south as Canyonville yesterday, as I went there to take a chair to my daughter. There is a kind of crummy looking junk shop in Canyonville with a few interesting rifles in it. I'm not getting the feeling that there is a lot of response to the JPFO thing, which I don't understand. They have great resources. I tell folks about them all the time at our pistol matches at the IWLA range southwest of Eugene.
Isn't Merlin a bit of a drive from GP?

Offline JamesAskew

Re: From Grants Pass
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 01:56:30 AM »
Not at all, Merlin is the next exit from my GP exit on I-5. Thank you for the reply. I'm not shy about JPFO ether. I drove all of my coworkers nuts with it before I retired. Moved to GP to be with my Kids and Grand-kids.  I was hoping to meet some JPFO people in the area.