!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Introductionon Montana  (Read 3380 times)

Offline EMS 45

Introductionon Montana
« on: June 25, 2011, 10:31:48 PM »
EMS 45, I am a retired US Army Special Forces SergeantMajor. Currently located in Western Montana. I am a Nationally Registered Paramedic and a NRA certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection in the home and P.P. Outside the Home. I compete in both USPSA and IDPA.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Introductionon Montana
« on: June 25, 2011, 10:31:48 PM »

Offline Uncle Buck

Re: Introductionon Montana
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 09:37:55 AM »
Welcome to Gunlink. Hope to see you posting.

What type of gun do you use for competing in USPSA and IDPA matches?  (I have to admit my ignorance here, I have heard of these competitions, but the only competition I have watch since I retired was the Cowboy Stuff.)

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 06:32:31 PM »
Hi, EMS 45.

I noticed that we had another MT member (kohana) sign up and post here and I figured I'd let you know in case you miss that post.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums, don't forget to make your introductions in the New Members Forum.

Offline 01marzie

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 07:24:54 PM »
Hi to all Montanans:

Just 10 minutes ago I registered.  I am not sure if I am posting correctly as I am not very computer savvy.  I enjoy shooting a semi, and my 243 rifle.  Not expert, but utilize safe gun handling rules, belong to a gun club here in glorious N.W. Montana, and support the 2nd Amendment. I am a member of NRA, AND JPFO.  Would appreciate if someone responds,  and tells me that I am posting correctly.  Just say Hi to a new member from Montana.   Marzie