!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Anyone going to Knob Creek this fall?  (Read 2699 times)

Offline Seinfein

• marketplace
Anyone going to Knob Creek this fall?
« on: February 10, 2012, 01:33:57 PM »
Anyone else planning to go to the huge Knob Creek Gun Range in West Kentucky this fall? October 12-14 2012

I know some people that are saving up for that ultra cool Kentucky road trip, then I also know a bunch of other people heading way out west to Seatle's Hemp Fest too...LOL I don't care for the stuff but it is to bad Kentucky is so anti pot heads the state would go from poor to the richest vacation state in all the world if those old Military hemp feilds films on Youtube were watched more often!

Kentucky does have some awesome places to camp out, tail gate BBQ, fish stream and lake and go 4x4 wild in Jeeps and pick ups and don't forget the sea doos, dirt bikes and four wheelers heck bring a horse trailer...LOL Thats how us Texas Jews live!

Ok since I am in a bitch mode here (Two Jews in the same room will give you four opinions) Whoa there is such a thing as a 100% Red Blooded American Red Neck Jew...Thats me..LOL Anyway I am like so pissed off about FOX network shutting down on FREEDOM WATCH!

Thats just was to ffff...eddd a vile move for FOX NETWORK, Ron Paul for President and the Judge will get my vote!

Newt Gingrich is insane and way to dangerous with his anger issues to be president he would flip out and use the NDAA against everyone...but he is 100% correct about Romney the flip flopper dealing with his severe anti gun legilation in Massachusetts the very state I grew up in!  Take the time to look up the Massachusetts restrictions that could still be forced on all the other states.

How can anyone from the West or Southern States honstly vote for this guy when he has such a track record? Romney is a yes man schmuck.  

None of the other so called candidates running for Big Brother war monger style President except Ron Paul openly attack the Patriot Act and the NDAA Bill. Never forget The Constitution is the Supreme Law of our Republic. Shalom "PS Tune in and listen to BUBBA THE LOVE SPONGE"
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 01:45:42 PM by Seinfein »
Odecha ki aniteni vetihi li liy'shua Even ma' asu habonim haytah lerosh pinah Me'et Hashem Adonai haytah zot ni niflet be' eineinu Zeh hayom asah Hashem, Adonai nagilah venis'mechah bo Ana Hashem.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Anyone going to Knob Creek this fall?
« on: February 10, 2012, 01:33:57 PM »

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Re: Anyone going to Knob Creek this fall?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 10:06:41 PM »
We were excited about getting to make it to the Spring shoot so we were really disappointed to hear that it was canceled.   :-[

The fall shoot is too far out to know our schedule but we're going to try to get someone out there to check it out.  The shoots are a lot of fun and a great opportunity to get building materials for an ammo fort.

Offline 2AVolTN

Re: Anyone going to Knob Creek this fall?
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 01:01:06 AM »
we are a couple of hours south of where they hold the machinegun shoot and we go up sometimes to see it.  it is a lot of fun but after a few of them it starts to seem like the same old same old.  it is one of those things that you have to do at some point if you like guns.