!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Who is giving or getting guns or gun stuff for Christmas?  (Read 3251 times)

Offline SharpsShooter

Who is giving or getting guns or gun stuff for Christmas?
« on: December 13, 2011, 10:15:31 AM »
Who is planning to give or get guns or gun items for Christmas?

I have been looking for a 22 caliber adapter for a rifle as a gift but they are not in stock around here.

I would be happy to get any gun for Christmas and I heard a rumor that I might but I asked "Santa" for a nice cleaning kit.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Who is giving or getting guns or gun stuff for Christmas?
« on: December 13, 2011, 10:15:31 AM »

Offline small

Re: Who is giving or getting guns or gun stuff for Christmas?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 12:25:27 PM »
I'm hoping I've been good and can get some of the things on my "Wish List" looking mainly for small reloading items for the ever growing collection. Case length gauges and trimmers, crimp die for the 6.5x55 stuff like that. Kind of ideas for stocking stuffers. If I'm real good maybe a brass tumbler!!! Actually some of the Dollars are allocated to finish paying for a Randall #1 I ordered almost 5 years ago!! it is to ship just before my B-Day in April ;D It is possible I'll swap my daughters BRNO 468 out with a Marlin Mdl60 scoped. Seems she really got into shooting my kid brothers 10/22 with a scope. Making one hole groups in pop cans made her smile. Missing more then she hit with the iron sights on the BRNO didn't do much. I on the other hand thought it was awesome!! I just love those little guys (mine+hers=4) not to mention the other 1's and 2's...

Offline masfonos

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 06:46:48 PM »
Not getting anything that I know of.

I might give CMMG 22 conversion goodies if I don't manage to sell them in time.

If I could have found a 10/22 stripped receiver in time, that would have made a perfect gift for someone on my list who has a pile of parts but no receiver.

Offline Hill_William

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 09:19:34 PM »
Got a nice leather galco holster and some boxes of ammo.  Must have been good this year, it is better than a lump of coal!

Offline masfonos

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 05:12:05 PM »
Nice haul.  I got a gunsmithing screwdriver set as a gift and, while looking through an old car I don't drive anymore, I found a 10/22 barrel I've been looking for for a long time.  A real nice barrel with Hi-Viz sights, but it's all rusted up.  Hopefully I can salvage the sights, if not the whole barrel.  The bore looks like it's in good shape except for one spot and I can't tell if that's rust or just crud in it.

No luck on giving away my CMMG kit, but a family member has a lead on selling it for me ;D

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 05:58:54 PM »
Another one of our members posted here about getting a NAA Mini .22 from Santa.  Who else gave or received guns or gun related stuff for the holidays?