!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Gun control will affect ALL GUNS  (Read 2237 times)

Offline 1slickAR15

Gun control will affect ALL GUNS
« on: February 26, 2013, 09:00:27 AM »
I keep hearing this and I am getting so sick of it.  People keep saying stuff like new gun control laws wont affect shotguns or revolvers or muzzleloaders or some other type of guns or that it wont happen in their state or some other excuse for not being concerned about it.  They just don't get it.  They think that its just about AR15s or large magazines or handguns in big cities.  They think its just a waiting period or an extra back ground check or a limit on the number of guns but it will never be a confiscation.  It might start there but mark my words that the end game is ALL GUNS.  They go after one type of gun or one new rule that they think they can get support for and then another and then another and then another.  Before long gun control seems 'normal' to people and they don't bat an eye when a new law passes.  It doesn't matter what kidn of guns you have or how safe you think they are from gun control they WILL be a target for laws before long and it will get to the 'turn them in or else' point.  We need to get EVERY gun owner, ever hunter, every 2A supporter on board to fight all gun control.

Sorry for rant but I heard stupid people saying this stuff so many times this week.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Gun control will affect ALL GUNS
« on: February 26, 2013, 09:00:27 AM »

Offline ThatGuy762x51

Re: Gun control will affect ALL GUNS
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 02:23:06 PM »
Preach it!

Offline masfonos

Re: Gun control will affect ALL GUNS
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 06:23:10 PM »
Yep, and once the gun control zealots clear that first hurdle - the real Second Amendment supporters, black rifle fans, CCWers and others who take their rights seriously - it's smooth sailing.  How much of a fight do you think those people you're talking about will put up? 

To make matters worse, this biggest hurdle the anti-gunner face, is the low hanging fruit.  They've had a very effective campaign of painting 2A supporters in a bad light, demonizing us, demonizing certain firearms, demonizing CCW and OC.  They have the brainwashed general public on their side.  Keep writing your congress critters, spreading the word to your friends, going to rallies, making phone calls and all that.